last updated 05-29-2019
last updated 05-29-2019
Terms of Service: By hiring Demo My Song®, you (“Customer”) agree and are bound by the following terms of service.
1. Work For Hire & Co-Publishing Agreements: Demo My Song® agrees that Customer may choose a Work For Hire Agreement (“works made for hire” as contemplated and defined in Section 101 of the United States Copyright Act) or alternatively, Customer may apply to co-publish a song with 5050songs Inc.
2. Turnaround Time: Turnaround times vary based on every project. Demo My Song® has a typical turnaround time of 1-4 weeks. Expedited service is available upon request. Demo My Song® reserves the right to extend our turnaround time if necessary. In such case, Customer will be notified by the email.
3. Modifications: The minimum charge for a revision is $50. Some additional services may be billed at $75/hour. Demo My Song® reserves the right to charge more to perform requested modifications, upon written approval from the Customer.
4. Shipping & Receiving: Demo My Song® does not ship physical media of any sort. Instead, Customer may download completed song(s) and any other relevant materials, sheet music, stems, etc.. directly from Demo My Song®‘s website upon order completion.
5. Approval: When Customer’s song is ready to listen to, Demo My Song® will email Customer a download link. At that time, Customer will have 10 days to respond. If Demo My Song® does not hear from Customer within 10 days, the project will be considered completed.
6. Refund Policy: Refunds may be granted on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of Demo My Song®. All purchases of discounted items are considered final and are not eligible for a refund.
7. Gift Certificates & Special Offers: Gift certificates and special one-time offers purchased at Demo My Song® expire one full year from the date of purchase.
8. Your Promise to Us: Customer is the rightful owner of the Master Recording, lyrics, and/or Composition and all elements contained therein and warrants that it does not violate any law or infringe upon or violate the rights, including without limitation all copyright rights, of any individual or entity. If Customer is not the rightful owner then they warrant to Demo My Song®, that they have the necessary and required permission/license from the rightful owner to re-record, edit and/or modify the Master Recording and/or Composition. Customer agrees to indemnify Demo My Song® its agents or assignees and hold them free and harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages or expenses, including but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any failure or breach by Customer with respect to its warranties as set forth in this Agreement.
9. Song Backups: Demo My Song® will maintain a backup of Customers master tracks and stems (source files) free of charge. We strongly encourage Customer to create their own backups as well.
10. Responsibility: Demo My Song® is not responsible for loss or damages caused by using its services.
11. Samples On Demo My Song®’s Website: Customer agrees that Demo My Song® retains the right to post streaming samples (up to 60 seconds in duration) of the completed song(s) on Demo My Song®‘s website. Customers Co-Publishing with 5050songs Inc agree that Demo My Song® may sell Customers songs directly from the Demo My Song® website.
13. Legal: The customer waives the right to bring any legal action(s) against Demo My Song® and/or its staff due to any damages or loss, financial or otherwise, resulting from customer’s use of our recording, tracking, mixing, editing, mastering or consulting services. Demo My Song® reserves the right to refuse service at its discretion and/or terminate service at any time.
These “Terms of Service” may be amended at any time without notice.